Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who Are You?

Who are you?
 
 
 
Well. Now Slice of Humble (her blog), Adventures of NinjaMama (her blog) and The Plucky Procrastinator (her blog) ALL tagged me in this Who are you blog so enough dragging my feet and getting on with it!!
 
 
1. Where were you born? Born & raised in Massachusetts
 
2. Were you named after someone? No, but my mother took the spelling from June Allyson the actress.
 
3. How many children do you have? 2
 




 4. How many pets do you have? A barn cat, Delaney. 3 dogs, Jack, Crickett & Boo. A bull, Moo Montana.
 

 
 
 
5. Your worst injury? Left arm broken 3 times, ankle, torn achilles tendon, stitches
 


6. Do you have a special talent? Painting is my favorite hobby
 

7. Favorite thing to bake? Have to be honest, baking and cooking are not my specialty.

8. Favorite fast food? McDonald's french fries

9. Would you bungee jump? No way in hell

10. What is the first thing you notice about people? How they treat others. If they are snarky, judgemental and rude they are not someone I want to know.

11. When was the last time you cried? Last week during Donna Day, more than once.

12. Any current worries? Typically I am extremely laid back and don't worry about much, but one thing that always weighs heavily on me is Logan's future. My husband and I work very hard to make sure he's going to be okay.

13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, water. That's it...maybe some crystal light or beer here and there but not regularly.

14. What's your favorite book? I used to have a book going constantly, now I don't have as much time, but I do admit- I read all of the Twilight books, the Hunger Games books and the first 50 Shades of Grey (hated that). I'm reading some random novel right now, not that into it. I can't name a favorite.

15. Would you like to be a pirate? I am a part time pirate.

16. Favorite smells? So easy. Laundry just washed with Gain & bleach.

17. Why do you blog? I blog to vent, I like to write. I have had a bit of writers block lately though.

18. What song do you want played at your funeral? Bagpipes

19. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Probably my height. If I were 5' tall I would be obese. I get to weigh more but its stretched out.

20. Favorite hobby? See #6

21. Name something you've done, you never thought you would do? Become a mom people admire. I started this journey as a clueless teen mother, I never imagined someday I'd be here, having gone through all that I have with Logan. To get messages saying I give people hope for their own child's future, or that someone reads what I write and has a different outlook blows my mind.

22. What do you look for in a friend? Understanding and trust

23. Favorite fun things to do? Figure out ways to repurpose old stuff. Love taking something discarded and making it worth something

24. Pet Peeves? People who judge you when they have no clue what you're about

25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Logan being a typical teen jerk this morning. I LOVE IT.

Now tag some bloggers to pass along this quiz to!

Scarred for Life
Its Cool To Be OCD
Fodder 4 Fathers