Monday, September 17, 2012

The Liebster Award!

I was bestowed the Liebster Blog Award from Slice of Humble  over at Humble Writes Words

Tada!!!



This is pretty cool, considering I: a) have not been doing this for all that long
b) idolize and adore Slice of Humble
c) LOVE AWARDS!!
It's a great way to share our blogs, and see is reading who. I LOVE the fact that the bloggers I have met and interact with support each other. This is one of the best things I have found about blogging.
 


How the Liebster Award works...

1. Thank the Leibster Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented it to you
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Present the award to 5 blogs that deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been presented with the Liebster Award by commenting on their blog
6. Jump on one foot
7. Make a wish
8. Remember you are awesome
(Humble, did you add 6, 7 & 8??)..cuz I totally did this

Here are the blogs that I think deserve special recognition for putting themselves and their words out there.
 
 
These 5 blogs, and the women who write them- have all been a support to me and friends to me. I enjoy their posts, and their company.
 
XOXOXO much love to you ladies!